Are you an energetic professional who wants to support a great team!
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: The Business Messaging Coordinator creates documents and materials (for example, reports, information packages, presentations) for meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners so that the information provided is accurate and appropriate for external distribution.
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly information packages & reports.
- Assist with writing proposals.
- Document findings of studies and implements new systems or procedures based on those findings.
- Generate standard reports for other members of top management.
- Design new forms and reports for management and clients.
- Provide Business Messaging for Board Meetings.
- Provide Business Messaging to Executives.
- Meet with management to explain new systems or procedures.
EDUCATION: (Minimum formal education the job requires)
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent work experience
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: (Minimum experience the job requires)
- 1 year experience preferably, in the restaurant industry
KNOWLEDGE: (Level of knowledge required to perform the job effectively)
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must have excellent knowledge of report writing software.
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills.
- Must have good conflict resolution skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must have excellent math skills.
- Must be detail oriented.