Do you have Restaurant Management Experience? Do you have what it takes to lead multiple restaurants serving the best customers around?
Whataburger has Area Manager and Area Supervisor requirements throughout the 10 states that we serve. If you are interested in being considered for one of these Multi-Unit Management Opportunities please apply online and state what Geographic Area you are consdering.
The Area Manager/ Supervisor directs General Managers and Managers for designated areas to ensure health, safety, recruiting, budgeting, marketing and sales goals are obtained throughout the units.
- Utilizing the sales and marketing plan as a basis for setting customer service goals to improve sales through improved customer traffic.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with local media sources for publicity and public relations.
- Makes decisions regarding the recruitment, development and performance of staff.
- Plans and monitors budget and ensures General Managers adhere to cost guidelines.
- Protects and promotes the Whataburger Brand.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and partners across all business units, emphasizing operations functions within the company and it's capacity to serve as a productive strategic partner.
- Develops and maintains external cooperative relationships with corporate business partners that enable and support performance strategies and organizational effectiveness.
- Executes objectives outlines in the Zone Strategic Playbooks. Reviews weekly numbers to gain an understanding of the financial standing of the area.
- Visits MIT's in their units to monitor training progression and answer any questions or concerns.
- Associates degree or equivelant work experience. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 6 Years experience preferably in the restaurant industry.
- Prior supervisory experience in a restaurant environment. Demonstrated abiity to work in a team environmant.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and JD Edwards preferred.
- Advanced professional or theoretical knowledge and functional concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Advanced understanding of the functions structure and policies with a basic understanding of structure and policies of Whataburger.
- Intermediate understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures.
- Intermediate ability to delegate projects and get work done through others.
Must be able to travel extensively. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
This position will provide the use of a company vehicle, cell phone and laptop.
Please Specify Geographic Preference.