Are you an energetic professional who wants to support a great team!
HR Business Integration Manager
Summary Description: The Manager, HR Business Integration is responsible for serving as a business liaison to project sponsors and HR Program Manager. Works independently and serves as the subject matter expert (SME) in determining the projects’ concepts and requirements to develop business deliverables in support of HR strategies. Researches and provides all necessary business requirements to the HR Program Manager from the projects’ conception to implementation.
- Establishes project direction by partnering with business sponsors, stakeholders, and HR Program Manager to facilitate, define, and document relevant business processes by gaining understanding, needs, analysis, measures, and risk assessment of the improvement area.
- Partners with key HR business units to identify improvement opportunities and translates the business requirements into preliminary HR project plans for the HR Program Manager to lead and implement.
- Develops and distributes all HR Project Initiation Requests that include the business case summary, goal, benefits, etc.
- Leads or participates on a HR PMO team to develop project plans, transitional service agreements, change management, communications, and deliverables aligned to the overall business plan.
- Represents key HR leaders as the SME on cross-functional project teams.
- May assists with managing various HR activities for mergers, acquisitions, and key organizational initiatives.
Provides general expertise on all areas of HR.
- Monitors and interprets legislation and administrative rulings regarding Wage & Hour, FLSA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and any other pertinent federal and state legislation within the Human Resources functions.
EDUCATION: (Minimum formal education the job requires)
- Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
PREFERRED/EXPERIENCE: (Minimum experience the job requires)
- 8 years Human Resources or related experience required
- Project management, process improvement, and/or business analysis experience preferred
- Demonstrated basic/intermediate-level ability to communicate, influence and negotiate decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of general Human Resources, including recruiting, performance management, employee development, compensation, benefits, and payroll
KNOWLEDGE: (Level of knowledge required to perform the job effectively)
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in JD Edwards preferred
- Advanced professional or theoretical knowledge and functional concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Advanced understanding of the function’s structure and policies with a basic understanding of the structure and policies of Whataburger Restaurants LLC
- Intermediate understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures
- Intermediate ability to delegate projects and get work done through others
- Intermediate understanding of performance review process
- Ability to prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues, manager and direct reports with minimal notice and preparation
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION: (Certification requirement appropriate to position)
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources) preferred, or willingness to obtain certification